Remote asset monitoring mobile app
Weatherford Cygnet sought to extending their desktop functionality to provide real-time production data while in the field due to challenges such as difficulty accessing and monitoring sensor data in remote-areas.
Behavioral Science Research, UX & UI Design, Development
Production downtime by monitoring real-time data
Reduce waste by prioritizing maintenance of high-valued assets
Improved downtime and communication across teams by accessing real-time data
Reduced maintenance alerts and duplicated activities by continously monitoring well performance.
- Poor access to real-time production data contributes to longer downtimes
- Difficult to access and monitor sensor data in remote areas using laptops
- Lack of mobile alerts about well conditions prolong well downtime
- Lack of proactive monitoring and maintenance impacts production rates and downtime
Improving well health and worker's productivity through extending desktop functionality to enterprise mobility.
- Centralized digital project planning and execution workspace for the entire company improves operational effiiciency and forecasting
- Project process and employee availability is regularly updated
- Field worker skill level, craft, and availability to take on new jobs is visible across organization
- Field worker utilization is improved through improved forecasting
"This mobile app will help me prioritize what to go hit first. Instead of driving 100 miles back and forth, I can now drive 20 miles that actually matter."
- Lease Operator
Improving well health and workers productivity through
extending desktop functionality to enterprise mobility.
Improving well health and workers productivity via mobile enterprise solutions.
Providing easy access to all field asset data at a swipe of a finger.
Enabeling field work to monitor the important assets anywhere they go.
Updating workers with field data in one, easy-to-access place.
ENERGY MOBILE LOGISTICS
Related Case Studies
We Value Our Client Partners
Find out why companies like these love working us. Contact us today.